To access Committee Files click HERE (password protected). If you are an M-ROC Committee Member and do not have the password please contact Rose Bell at email@example.com
The Mendocino-ROC subcommittees focus on:
- Steering Committee: Provides oversight and leadership to all M-ROC Committees.
- Case Management: Working directly with families and individuals who lost homes.
- Construction and Housing: Creating housing opportunities and connecting families in need.
- Material Donations: Collecting and distributing donations of household and personal items for survivors.
- Emotional and Spiritual Support: Creating emotional and spiritual support resources for survivors.
- Unmet Needs: Allocating funds for unmet needs.
- Fundraising and Finance: Raising funds and managing finances for long-term recovery.
- People Helping People: Creating a peer support network.
For community members interested in learning more or getting involved, contact Project Manager Rose Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org